Old 04-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

(to any bros doing big boobs list , thank you for your contribution. heres my suggestion to further improve n benefit fellow bros)

example, can state beside feng huang 2045 in the list that ord soon , and can REMOVE the commando word beside feng huang . last time she was commando, now is ex- commando, now the standard drop to cook clerk storeman . if feng huang 2045 is commando, then bei bei 1817 is heavenly commando deity .

commando in geylang scene should be more like a state of performance which can change, and updated here. well in military if commando become fucked up, i guess they will get post out too.

quality control is also very important , this benefits not only fellow bros, but is also fair to new wls eager to do well, if a laojiao is overhyped, everybody find her, new wl got less chance. okt who brought in gem also waste effort. so bros, few free to update and point out slacking ''çommandos'' and new commando candidates. and of course ord date is a very reliable estimate of performance. wl give fucked up attitude or half fucked job because in ord mood , may as well just fuck off and dont waste our money . that money can be spent on new hardworking wls.

The Germans run their FKK and their country , in general , clockwork , efficient , methodical ,orderly , ingenious, advanced and sophisticated. best quality control , stringent standards in everything from women to tech products. example , Artemis in Berlin and Palace in Frankfurt, bros got a chance can go there. I 樂不思蜀 thats heaven on earth. with highly competitive pricing and standards. if only sg brothel is as good as the Germans.. Amsterdam also loses to the Germans hands down, dutch commercial sex is overhyped , low standard and a rip off . most angmo will advise u not to go there.

now in sg , i only choose 1817 and yitiaolong westerhout for good ambience and high standards in general. always can find busty girls there , and i can always get other girls from other houses over with the help of the friendly okt.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-07-2014 at 09:21 PM.