Old 04-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

i committed a silly mistake..i should have heeded many bros advice which most will say n do: never find wl who is going to ord soon. 不聽老人言 吃虧在眼前 . i last year find feng huang 2045, was her regular, that time she still very horny n wear
fishnet stocking n very commando. i got good chemistry with her, every time go will french n i paint pussy she allow n she moan a lot. i french also french deep deep with her,fuck also very enthu can tell she fucking horny last year.
this year cny start to slack a little but still acceptable, now, feng huang 2045 going back in around 2 months time, no more wear fishnet stockings ,no french , no cunninlingus. attitude still ok, but very big difference, last time so horny, now like 看破紅塵 , i wont say cold, still got a bit of service, but can tell she really burnt out n tired , fucking also no stamina , and i was her first customer in that afternoon when they just opened!

i guess this is called ord mood? haha , i near ord that time also like that. should have thought of that. feng huang 2045 service now is more like cat100 or cat80 instead of cat150, even though i pay cat150.

and 2045 environment sucks big time, so small and run down , okt also very fucked up attitude n rude , like what china ppl say 老鳖三 没文化 , never mind i dont 计较 with this type of low class vermin.

next time u wanna book any gem from 2045 , i suggest u go to better more high class bigger n luxurious house like club style 1817 and westerhout yi tiao long. 0819 although big but still lousy realtively speaking compared with 1817 n ytl. 1817 n ytl the okt more polite n friendly.

thats my advice for fellow bros , shun wls going to ord, best is find new recruits, and order angpai from lousy house to better environment like 1817 n ytl. ytl sister house w1619 not bad. n 1606 environment also good, spacious room n waiting corner, while waiting can smoke, drink tea , chat with cheong buddy or watch tv provided there.

ONE THING I must suggest, any bros who know when any wl gonna ord soon in a few months, can contribute here , and can put into the list n state beside that particular wl.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-07-2014 at 07:10 PM.