View Single Post
Old 27-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse bedroom

me: that's rubbish!

him: well.. then tell me, how many cocks have you sucked before???

me: none!!

him: haha. ok i'll pretend I believe you. come follow me..

he wrapped a towel around me and dried me quickly.. the towel was thick and really comfortable.. but i was too distracted to feel its comfort. why would hubby lie to him or even tell him such things in the first place???

he led me out of the bathroom, walked past his walk in closet and to his bedroom. he sat me down on his bed, then climbed onto it himself and made himself comfortable..

him: please continue..

i looked at him... he knew i know what to do. i looked away and reached for his penis.. it was not as hard anymore.. shit.. it's going to be harder to make him cum.

him: don't forget to kiss it..

i gave him a look of disapproval and disdain.

him: how long are you going to keep me waiting?

i sighed.. argh... shit... why am i doing this?? i could feel a bit of his cum on my lips..

him: don't stop kissing.. keep going...... ohhhh...i love your soft lips.... yeah... keep going... come on.. give it a good kiss... like a french kiss...

i shook my head..

he sat up and I thought he was going to force my head to swallow his cock... instead, he pulled my body and legs towards him. what was he up to?

him: continue kissing my dick..

i felt his hand run along my thighs, on the inner side. he played his fingers along my panty line. he caressed my clitoris area and played with me teasing me... shit.... he is good!!

him: oh yeah.. your kissing is getting so much better.....

what is he saying?? i'm not making any extra effort... still trying my best to make him cum fast.. i shake his penis so fast but yet his touch on me is still so slow and intended..

"oh.... uhhh.... harhhhh.... harhhhh... noooo.... noooo....."

shit... he was fingering me..... oh shit.... shit.... why didn't i see it coming?? i should have stopped him!!

him: don't stop sucking my cock!

sucking??? i'm not even suck it ... oh shit.. oh shit ... oh shit!!!

" ahhhh ... ahhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhh..."

he found my g spot... he stopped fingering but just continued to flick his fingers non stop inside my vagina, pressing on my g spot.. i got so wet down there , i could even hear the wet sounds his fingers were making in my vagina!

him: don't be selfish.. pleasure me back!

he instructed... shit.. he was right... i have to make him cum.. i'm so tired... i want to sleep! i want to sleep!!! my eyes are still closed... i'm so high.. so hot.... so high... so hot!!!

him: oh fuck... you sure are good at this!!!