View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story : Watching his Chio Wife

contd..

Joanne looked at him, with a confused look.

J: You mean, you would want other men to compliment me in front of you?

Desmond paused. He had been married long enough to know some questions are better answered tactfully.

D: Just to see how other men appreciate you.. (he smiled a little nervous, not sure how Joanne would react)

J: Oh, well, I get a lot of men approaching me in the CBD leh. Even some who speak to me after they see my wedding ring. You can walk with me and listen to what they say!

They both laughed and Joanne headed off to have a shower. Desmond meanwhile was getting aroused just thinking, if he could listen, or hear, what other men thought of his wife. What would they say?

He used a few online forums where he had anonymous SG friends/bros. There were also classified sites, where he could advertise his fantasy, maybe chat with bros who fantasized about other's wives and shared his own fantasy.

One of those websites, after about a week, Desmond received a reply from "George" - he read the ad and was very aroused reading about Joanne.

George was SG Chinese, late-40's, ex private banker like Joanne. He told Desmond he liked fucking other men's wives, but also liked to watch men with his own wife. For Desmond it was quite a pleasant surprise, to connect with a Bro who was so experienced. And George offered to give Desmond a step-by-step method to convince his beautiful wife Joanne to show her body off for other men.

contd..