View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story : Watching his Chio Wife

contd..

On a Friday evening, about 7pm, Joanne returned home after work. Desmond was watching TV in their apartment living room having also returned home about 30 mins before. He noticed she was wearing one of her power outfits - short black dress, low cut but not showing too much cleavage, business jacket, and heels. Joanne worked in the CBD at an international private bank. She sat next to him on the couch and after a kiss on the cheek, relayed to him an interesting story that just happened to her.

J: So funny leh, a guy in the taxi queue tried to chat me up!
D: Haha, what did he say to you?

Desmond had always known he had married "up" lah - Joanne was super chio, smart, studied at a good uni the UK and also a kind mother to their kids,, Desmond was a nice guy, but ok looks and had to work his way up from salesman to his current job as a director after barely passing out of Poly. He used to observe how men would check his wife out when they were walking together and she was wearing something cute or classy.

J: He asked the usual, are you from Singapore? Where do you work? Do you want to meet for a coffee?
D: And what did you say?
J: Nothing leh, just said I was married and very busy to meet, but I was polite to him. He still gave me his card before my cab arrived.

Joanne handed him the business card "Jerome Sim, Analyst" at a local finance company.

Desmond often had fantasies of watching his wife tease other men. In a way, it made her more attractive knowing that other men were turned on by her. Joanne slipped off her jacket when she walked into their apt. Desmond noticed her large breasts creating a very inviting visual cleavage, even though it was very understated and classy. He thought no doubt "Jerome Sim" had noticed Joanne's cleavage when her jacket was off while outdoors at the taxi stand.

D: So, if you were not married to me, would you meet him for coffee?
J: No la, Desmond. He's not my type anyway, you are.. and she kissed him on the cheek again.

Desmond smiled at Joanne and made an unusual confession

D: I think it's kinda hot leh, that so many men find you attractive.
J: Ehhh? (surprised smile) so many men ah? Are you my dating coach now? Been trying to match-make me is it?

They both laughed.

D: No lah, but still, I kena seen so many guys check you out. Maybe would be fun to hear their compliments for you, don't you think?

Desmond is a SBF bro, has open mind and many fantasies he wouldn't normally tell Joanne. But he wanted to see how far she might be willing to entertain his fantasy of having other men check her out and compliment her.

contd...