View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

One of modules in our last semester comprised of project work, but as our group was way too big, we had to split into 2 groups. Bryan, Yivonne, Sveta, Kim, Yivonne and I in one group, Harish, Zoya, Ann, Jacqueline, Eileen and Joel in the other. We often met at the same time, with Harish’s group meeting in Kim’s apartment, while mine in my apartment. Collaboration was at all time high, as we helped each others’ group out with ideas and processes. Usually after group meetings, we will also take the chance to go for a swim as well.

Somewhere in the mid of the semester, during one of the post project meeting swim sessions, Sveta approached me while I was lazing on a deck chair, drinking beer. She smiled and took a seat on the deck chair next to mine and asked if she can have a sip of my beer. I shared.

Sveta: Jun, are those rumours of you true?

Fuck those rumours again. I really need to find out who the rumour monger is.

Me: Which?

Sveta: You know…. The ones….

Sveta looked me in the eyes and grinned as she did a thrusting motion discreetly with her hips.

Me: Oh god no. There’s a reason why it’s a rumour.

Sveta: Very interesting. Most guys will be happy if there was a rumour that they can fuck like a machine in bed, but you are denying it. Which means….

Me: Rumours may be true, they may not be…

Sveta: Hahaha… I know what it is now. Your face is all red… Jun, you’re bad at lying.

Sveta winked at me. I couldn’t help staring back. Sveta is a very beautiful blonde Caucasian girl, and damn, that close resemblance to Olivia Wilde, one of my favourite actresses. Her emerald green eyes were almost hypnotic in beauty as they stared back at me. Her mouth opened slightly, and she bit her lips a little. She began to move her body left and right as well, and I saw her full breasts sway.

I took a drink of my beer, and contemplated my predicament. I haven’t tried having sex with a Caucasian before, this could be my big break. Afterall, what complications could arise? Sveta was out for fun, and She won’t be in Singapore after another year once she completes her degree. I made up my mind. Sveta continued to look at me expectantly. I got up and opened my mouth, about to speak…

Zoya came up to us and called for Sveta excitedly, then quickly pulled Sveta away towards the pool. Sveta was a bit reluctant, but she ended up following Zoya. Bryan had gone up to bring the breach volleyball down to play monkey, and Zoya wanted Sveta to play too. Ah shit… there goes my chance.

I watched as Sveta joined them for the game. I know for a fact that Zoya and Sveta spent at least 3 days a week in a gym, working out to tone their bodies. The result shows, as they both have nice legs and perky round butts. Their height gave them a considerable advantage in the oerall looks department, as it accentuated their slim waist. They were also naturally gifted on their chests as well. Sveta was a C cupper, while Zoya was a D cupper.

I headed back into the pool to take a swim, and was joined by Kim. We swam slowly, just enjoying the cool water gliding over our bodies. Kim and I decided to stop the swim after a while, and we headed back to the apartment first.

As soon as the main door was closed, Kim hugged me tightly and kept walking me towards the master bedroom toilet. My boardshorts came off quickly, as did her bikini, and we found ourselves kissing each other furiously. I could sense Kim’s hunger for me, and I reciprocated.

I gently cupped her perky breasts, and kneaded them softly, feeling them fill up my hands. Her hands grabbed my butt, and one hand slipped to the front to caress my dick as we continued kissing each other. As soon as Kim started to breathe heavily, I brought one hand down to her groin and felt her up. She was soaking wet and ready.

I grabbed her thigh and brought it up to my hips, and she hooked her leg around me, bringing her bald pussy closer to my erected dick. She gently pushed my dick with her hands towards the entrance of her pussy, and I felt the tip of my cock brush against the entrance of her pussy before sliding right into her love canal.

Kim threw her arms around my shoulders as I picked her up and rested her butt on the vanity top. Without hesitation, I began to thrust vigorously as I pounded her pussy again and again, causing her to moan out in ecstasy. It has been a while since we both had sex together.

She held my shoulders and looked towards the ceiling as I pounded her pussy relentlessly, driving my dick in and out of her quickly. I watched as her breasts jiggled with the impact of my groin against hers. Her moans began to pick up in volume and pitch. Her fingers gripped my back tightly, and I could feel her nails starting to dig into my back a little.

Quickly, I reach up and held her hands, peeling them off my back and holding on to them. I thrusted a few more times before she reached orgasm. She gripped my hands tightly and I could see her tummy flex as she climaxed.

Gently, I helped her down and turned her around to face the mirror. I positioned my dick at her pussy, and pushed it back into her pussy. Grabbing her hips, I began to do her doggystyle, while she rested her arms on the vanity top and looked into the mirror. The bathroom filled with the sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK...

I watched the reflection in the mirror as she grimaced, smiled, moaned and gasped on her way to another orgasm from the sex. I quickly pulled out of her when I felt my own climax coming, and Kim slid down onto the floor, kneeling as she held my dick in her hands and suck on the tip gently, willing it to release its cum into her waiting mouth. I felt my body tense up as I shot my load into her mouth in a few violent spurts.

Kim sucked me dry, and swirled the cum in her mouth a bit before she swallowed it slowly in one gulp, locking her eyes with me all the time. She got up and hugged me tightly and kissed me. After that, we both headed to the shower area to take a shower.

After changing out, we began to prepare dinner. I had boiled stock for fried hokkien mee that afternoon. I opened the lid of the stock pot and smelled the aroma of the clams, prawn heads, pork bone and garlic. The stock had broiled into a brownish fragrant fluid now, and I saw Kim smile when she smelled it. Kim watched as I slid a few narrow slabs of pork belly into the stock and cook them, then fished them out again.

Kim helped me sliced the pork belly into small slices, and removed the soft bone from them. Next, she sliced the fish cake while I poached the sliced sotong in the stock pot. The sounds of chatter came from the common area, and I knew that the rest were all done with their swim and were coming back. All of them entered my house, and half of them took the keys from Kim to go to her apartment to wash up in turns. The rest who had to wait for their turn gathered in my kitchen, sniffing away at the aroma of the food.