View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

next i planned to fuck her asshole but was worried her bowel has something. was thinking of using condom but our house doesnt have any condom that time. at the same time i told myself i need to do all i can tonight as this could be my first and last (as u all know some girls can just change their attitude overnight).

so no fuck care i told myself just fuck her asshole tonight even with no condom. so i made her position like a dog again. i gave her pussy my cock from the back till she high first. after like 5 mins fuck, my cock again coated with her slippery pussy juice. then i slowly position my cock outside her asshole. she was like eh eh eh and before she could say the next word, i forced my cock into her asshole. she was screaming pain pain pls dont.. i no fuck care and continue pumping her asshole (gently though) and hoping no shit /smell. while pumping the asshole i used my thumb to finger fuck her pussy. she kept moaning omg omg omg (not sure omg pain, omg why i let him fuck my ass or omg what lol)

after a good pump of 10 mins (thankfully no shit came out), she screamed so loud that she was going to cumm.. i was also fucking turned on and we cummed together. i cummed all in her asshole and pulled out my cock and gave a few poke in her pussy (not sure why i did that but luckily no pregnant). i could see she was super exhausted and we went to bed, hugging each other to sleep..

next morning i woke up she was already not next to me and went to work. i was super worried that my wife find out about this.. and at the same time thinking if i can still fuck SIL that night, the night after and so on until my wife out of quarantine...