View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

As I reached the MP, I asked for Chloe. Surprise surprise.. she was available on random walk-in Saturday. I asked if she's busy. She told me she slept all day.
I thought: Chances are her special service provided depend on chemistry since she doesn't have many "fans".
She also said that she don't do fj. If not she won't work MP, work geylang better.

She proceeded to do her massage. I realised that once I revisit ML, the next session massage will be shorter. Probably because they aren't paid for the massage. Just proceed quickly to earn the quick cash.

It's chatting session again. I asked what do her bf do in China. She said that he's going to start a clothes shop. "Wow, so good. When u go back China you can relax liao. No need to work so hard"
She said no la, depend on boyfriend, might as well depend on ownself. If 1 day bf no more I have to be on my own. So need to earn my own money.
I'm thinking: wow this girl is strong!

Halfway through the session, she asked the GQ again: what would you like to do today? In my mind of course fj la. Her hj like nothing much. So she did the same thing again. Climb on top take off her pants. I asked her: "can I come on top? " she say no. This place fj not allowed so I must lie down. So I OK lor, just lie there while she do her performance.

The acts are the same as last time again..
sit on top
Take out pants
Pull up shirt
Lick the buns
Slight touches on the raisins
She will continue squatting till she reach heaven

In my mind.. Wa everything so SOP. Could she have been doing this many times?

At the end of the session, she told me: next time must bring condom! No condom no fj.
I didn't reply her. I thinking: Chey ask me bring condom, next time I don't come liao.

I also told her that next week I'll be going Bangkok. So I won't be visiting her next week..

Paid her $150 this time, again it's folded twice. As usual, she did not check whether I paid her correctly. Just keep in her pocket..

Exchanged wechat with her, went home a happy man..

To be continued (next post will be my adventures in Bangkok!)

Last edited by l0v3r; 21-09-2017 at 03:53 PM.