Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloKia View Post
Any kind bros care to share what's the scene like at GBW nowadays. Is it full package still buffet, sauna, Jacuzzi, 45 min full-body massage followed by 1 Fj? Haven't been there for quite awhile, planning to go there with friends sometime soon.
Update on latest visit - 31/03/2017 @ 4-6pm
Normal full package (all inclusive) - rm238
"Premium" package - rm288

Yesterday was the 1st time I hear of this "premium" package. The captain explain to me it is upgrade of the normal package for those customers who do not want to wait for their FJs. Essentially it means they can cut queue to get their FJ as the premium package has guarantee waiting time of not more than 30 mins as they will arrange for lady within that timeframe. I opted to try the premium package and asked for Aero (133). Earlier I had tried to book Aero when arrival there @ 4pm and was told her next available slot is @ 9pm.
After I agree to take the premium package the captain came to inform me while I was inside the sauna that my slot with Aero will be ready in 15 mins. I quickly showered and finished a quick ice milo from the canteen and proceed to the room to wait. Aero came less than 2 min later. However this session with her was not quite enjoyable as previous sessions as I felt she is rushing to get the job done. Finished in less than 25 mins and was told to shower myself while she change the bedsheets. I joke with her she don't like to see me? She apologise and said it is because her sessions now are 30 mins instead of the usual 45 mins so she has to manage the time and I took too long to cum so no GFe for me today.

Although I paid rm288 and was out of the place by 6 pm I think the extra rm50 for the premium package is too much as they actually reduced the timing for the sexsion from 45 mins to 30 mins. As I paid the cashier I was given 2 receipts when I asked for them. One is the printed receipt showed rm238 + a handwritten note showed rm50. ??!!