View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
Do you not realize the irony of your statement? You asked me what I've done to cause my husband to eat out but have you ask yourself what you've done to cause your wife to have affairs?

I'm sorry that your ex-wife cheated on you. She may have no good reason to have affairs other than just to have sex with other men. I've came to accept that cheaters are just wired differently.

I understand that sex could be boring in a long term relationship but to a non-cheater like myself, my solution to that is to think of how to spice up things in the bedroom. Cheaters solved that by having sex with other people.
That's why people said once a cheater, forever a cheater. You can't change how a person is wired, that's how they think.

I do not know what I've done to cause my husband to stray. I do know, however, what he has done to cause me to do that, if I ever. Life's changed once you're cheated on, when your innocence was taken away. While I used to "see" happy couples around, all I'm seeing now are perverts and hookers, hookers everywhere. No wonder so many women have affairs outside of marriage. What else can you do when your husband is busy eating out? Be a nun? All you men who claim that your wives have no sex drive, really?
I was a little man of modest ambition nestled within the comforts of my own dreams of having a loving family

I worked hard, tried to provide but I lack the knowledge and connections to earn beyond her standards. But nonetheless I tried very hard.

Cheating never crossed my mind. I believed that she's as faithful as she makes herself to be.

Then the shocking revelation of her infidelity jolted me out of my own surrealism. She demanded alimony even though she cheated.

I begged her for mercy but she continued to hold me at ransom for years brandishing the women's charter like an entitlement over me. To her I was a spare tyre, ready to be dispensed with at any time.

Suicide was an option for years until the wee hours of that fateful night when I sat by the roadside crying. Seeing the dreadful sight of a grown man in tears must've spurred that person to engage me in conversation. Like Abbé Faria to Edmond Dantes, he showed me that there is life in the path of darkness that can illuminate my pathetically narrow views. It was through him I learnt about the avenues to seek what I perceived as forbiddened.

And that was how I came to know about Sammy Boy forum.

You asked why men cheated... I guess I offered some fresh perspectives to you.