View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
unbelievable is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Have you guys ever wonder on the HIV reports?

Back to our RAW is WAR findings here, let's have a look at the statistics as you request...because they shouldn't full you with confidence even if you use a condom instead...even highest priced whore can still have HIV and you wouldn't know.

There are 3 sections in here:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/index.html

"HIV Risk Behaviors" clearly shows that receptive intercourse partners have higher risk of getting HIV. Hence yes more women should have HIV here.
Two assumptions I can make is the promiscuous sex taken by homosexuals in Singapore due to everything here being hidden, hence lack of education due to no community engagement.
Plus as you know Singapore girls just don't put out unless you provide a full written report from your doctor, no joke I've had this asked before.

"Effectiveness of Prevention Strategies to Reduce the Risk of Acquiring or Transmitting HIV".
This shows us we can take those crazy drugs to reduce the risk. Trust me they're all the rage in USA because I saw so many ads on TV for them last year. However if you want our bones to fall apart and other weird things, sure take them.
"Male Condom Use" also shows that it is not 100% bullet proof...hence why raw is just so much more risky. But could look at the argument the other way. Actually I wouldn't compare condom vs raw, the stats should be treated separately.

Finally "Factors Increasing the Risk of Acquiring or Transmitting HIV" shows us that having another STD can increase your risk of HIV. And remember most STD don't show any visible or pain symptoms.

Plus you might want to read this section:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/vaginalsex.html
However I'd refrain from giving this to Singaporean ladies...they'll dry up like no tomorrow lol

Regarding people knowingly giving HIV to other people, that is a legal offence and I expect the Singaporean government to come down hard on such people and lock them up.