Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A lot of bros texted me about melody so I openly shared here so I don’t need to reply so many bros. Ok, I would say many bros approached wrongly. Lol!

(1) Many ppl feel she is trying to be difficult so more bros will go to attempt their luck hence boosting her business. No need to go too many times. She also don’t need so much business. I guess now 1 day she took 5 bookings. May drop to 3 then eventually 2 a day (financial freedom)

(2) No need to offer her to fj. To her, she is already so rich, why need to open her leg to earn $50 more. Once u do that, I think u probably game over. (Into her bad books).

(3) No need to be too gentleman. She look down on this kind. Like too caring for her then become sissy. Rich woman need commanding but caring person to care about her but no need to overdo like buy food and shit

(4) Rich woman likes to be “love”. Like want to enjoy those courtship etc type of feeling? Not take out cock then stuck it in her mouth kind. Those foreplay etc…like how u handle your gf.

(5) Face no need to look like Andy Lau but if u think you look like fuck, then please leave also. Don’t waste time here. Those look ok, well groom, well shaven, smell nice one. You stand a chance

(6) Lj too small and weak. This group of bros also no need to waste time. Not say your cock must be like Ang mo or African so long and thick. But I think 5.5 inch minimum and thick type is power. Lol! I know she praises 3-4 bros here. Hehe! You know who you are….Congrats..

(7) Too stingy type…At times she testing you. Lol! Like fake fake scare you say she up price to $110 per hour to see your reaction. Hmm… can’t remember she up before. So is it $90 last time. Your reaction can see your character. Now I think she charge $110

(8) Single bro stand very high chance. Not say u married got no chance but it is more difficult. Those single bros can sometimes drive her home, go out eat, go orchard see Christmas lightings. This kind you probably up your chance very high…She is not like those bastard women where you bring her to MBS, she will order till your pants drop kind. She is fucking easy going. Hawker, fast food, some cheap restaurants etc…As long as food taste good. She not fussy with food

(9) Then come to the last part.
9a: Breast only can fondle. Knead, tweak nipple sure kana lion roar. Too rough, kana lion roar. No need to be like those horny type squeeze breast like never squeeze before
9b: Pussy. You dig also kana lion roar. Nails too long also kana lion roar
Usually the process starts like this. When she is giving you hdly, she will feel high if you have attractive cock. Lol! She slowly and gently play non stop and very long one. Those bros are the ones she shortlisted. If you cannot tahan and blast out, u r eliminated. Those with stamina one she knows. After she enjoyed your cock from behind, she will ask you turn over (here maybe > 20% of the ppl fail liao: blasted out). Now here comes the test of 9a. Perform wrongly, you are fucked but if you do it well, oh my god (a lot of bros think they are very good but here 90% of the ppl will fail) her pussy super moist already. Then now go 9b. Kao! This part is fucking difficult. Need to slowly fondle the butt then try to slowly enter the pussy area by rubbing not digging! Then slowly inch in (here almost all get eliminated already). Knn! If you reach here, then ho say liao. I know 2 bros manage to get her to lie down on the massage bed (ccb, these 2 like president scholars), I think almost done liao…. No need to waste time explain the last part because no one comes so far. If you can reach this stage, you don’t need me to teach.

Hope all bros find it useful. Please don’t be white knight and go tell examiner (melody).

Bros, please forgive me for being frank. I feel this is like life. Nothing comes easy..

This video really reminds me of her…lol! The unwillingness to fj yet is super horny…All the best bros. All good things will eventually comes to an end. I guess she probably ending her career soon. Just like OT fat F cup Mary. All wants to marry and settle down. Not sure any bros remember F cup Helen (boat quay then princep street). Also married tow kay and settle down. Sigh….

big tits lady kana fucked unwilling
Funny, wonder why so many ppl took so much effort just to please this melody for FJ. The criteria is even more stringent that sianing a decent girl.
Remember we are paying customer, no interest dun need waste time and money. Just find another target.