View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Very last minute booking for Ploy of Slut
Dungeon and okt response was quick. Was deciding between Mia and Ploy and he told me the latter was his top pick and he wasn't wrong. My lunch appt cancelled and Ploy was only 7min drive from my place so it was very convenient.

As you can see from my two pics below, her outstanding feature is her butt which is large and firm. I banged her doggy and finished so strongly that my knees almost buckled. I had moved her to the edge of the bed and was doing standing up doggy as there's a mirror to see yourself in action.

Ploy has natural Thai tan and some blemishes but very acceptable to me. She's a cheerful and ting Tong girl who tries to speak English but it's not that great! Boobs are small B and nipples are wonderful to suck. She Frenches and allows painting and was even pushing her cunt into my mouth. Not shaved which I don't mind and has nice pussy flaps to nibble on.

Rtf: too many fish in the sea but if I were to come back, I would bang her ass so damn hard! And yes I did lick and bite her ass too!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=736287