Thread: My MM FRs
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Originally posted on 19-06-2003, 02:04 AM
My Lady of the Steppes. ...part one.

The vast Mongolian steppes of Min Min's ancestors

I first laid my lustful eyes upon her voluptuous form ten full days before I finally subjugated her to the raging fire in my simmering volcano.

That evening I had been prowling GL chinatown - where I had been absent from for a considerable interval - with a couple of overseas visitors. Due to my frequent regional business travels with the attendant inevitable chiong sessions, the GL scene was as far away from my mind as Mars these past months.
Anyway as my companions was availing themselves of the charms of a brace of demure Indo FL, I went forth to the Golden Triangle to while away my time drinking in the congregation of eye candies.
There were quite a few meloned Meimeis around but my attention was drawn to one particular statuesque beauty. Unlike most of the other cantalouped vixens whose wonderful assets were virtually exposed by the inadequate bra cups and plunging necklines, the object of my transfixion’s attire did nothing to enhance her
own bountiful treasures. She was clothed simply in an almost ankle length flowing high necked white dress with an over abundance of big red flowers. Though her attire was a throwback to the seventies and almost countryside-like in design or rather the lack of it, her regal bearing presents a totally different picture altogether.

In another setting, she could very well have been an unattainable urbane career woman but here standing by the railings of the perimeter fence, she can be all mine to ravage, albeit for a fleetingly short period of time. She was having an ice cream; the way her tongue flick out to lick at the tip and her lips “O”-ing to suck in half the four inch length of frozen delight would have caused a dead man’s meat rise again.
It was unintentional on her part, but the sight was so reminiscent of that libido arousing act of fellatio that it had the effect of transfixing the attention of the bunch of nearby oglers.
In a sudden realization that her accidental parody had charged up the atmosphere in more ways than one, she hurried disposed of the partially eaten popsicle. Embarrassed, she hurriedly gaited away to the back of the hotel, head hanging down at a tangent.

As the guffawing and smirking crowd ambled away, I waited for her to recompose herself and resume her station by the fence. At close-up range, I was able to intoxicate myself with her exquisite facial features. Shoulder length wispy strands of browned hair framed her high cheekbones and partially obscured her face. A prominent nose perched solidly above luscious lips which curled sexily at the ends in a barest hint of a smile. Twinkling eyes dreamily peered from under luxuriant ebony lashes as she locked gaze with my unadulterated stare.
She was perceptibly aloof, answering my inane questions with mono syllabuses. However my joking reference to her earlier fortuitous “performance” managed to loosen up her initial reserve considerably and in no time we were conversing animatedly.
Min Min is a thoroughbred Mongolian residing in the Dongbei region. A Khitan descendant of the vast undulating plains of the land of the Great Khans who eons ago were probably on the verge of conquering the European continent. She’s positively now all set to a conquest of a different kind – the seduction of amorous men.

Her worldly sophistication belied her tender age of twenty-two. Her demeanor certainly suggests a mid-twenties corporate high flyer. Enamored as I then was, I lost all sense of the minutes in my verbal engagement with her so much so that when my phone rang, I was jerked back rudely to planet earth. It was my companions who had just finished their monkey business. I moved off a few steps to answer the expected call, telling them that I had my target and that they would have to hang around the area whilst I set forth to a lust-relieving rendezvous with my awesomely stacked enchantress.
But when I turned back to the spot where I had left her, I was staring at empty space. WHAT!!! Where in tarnation had she gone to? Frantically, my eyes swept the environs for evidence of her but to no avail. She had seemingly vanished into thin air. Undaunted, I prowled around the vicinity till my overseas guests came along. Together we made a couple more rounds searching unsuccessfully for my love of the minute.

Ah well, so be it. I was not meant to have her, not that night anyway. Ok, I did not give up, not that pair of heavenly cantaloupes. I had her hp number and she’s a new arrival too. I will be back for her………soon.

to be continued..................

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839