View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
lol he also asked me did the same thing..funniest thing is i never asked funny questions or fly kite before..still kana.
aiyo bro..got others ma. i can reco u which stable to trust and go...i now decided to stick with those i trust sua..let them earn..
Good example of a wise choice.simple supply and demand dynamics.obviously demand was greater in this scenario.Furthermore general market conditions are pretty bad.This particular industry,no one stays one top forever.anyway it's human nature to want something even more when you can't have it.all I can say is that there will always be someone better.Most importantly,did you really miss something that great?why not take the time to understand yourself psychologically?don't fall for the hype.at the end of the day,once the deed is done,do you still have the mood? I always say PSE satisfies a temporary need whilst GFE is what fills a void.If GFE is what you are after,then you are in trouble my friend.