View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP at central area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Didn't expect so many PM. Replied those more lao jiao member.

Went back again and tried another ML. Same standard. This one massage my pelvis but never pop the question. When flippled over massage my stomach hand went in all the way to the edge of my shaft... She realize I am all waxed so was rubbing that area quite a bit.
Went back again... this time round...kana tease by the ML who did nothing the first time I visited. Massage my pelvis and balls max.... rubbed my anus with her thumb and did the whole area around my shaft....I got a super hard on when I flipped over.... then she popped the question...

I said no need as she really typical auntie... thank god her hands are soft. When face down I just relac and enjoy.. .when face up... seeing her I really cannot accept a HJ from her..