View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Recent biz trips took me to 3 different Asian countries. I had some fun in all three. Here is a brief report for my experience in Taipei. The report is not so much on the session itself or the girl, but about the booking process. As I think this would be much more helpful for other bros.

While I have been to TW before, I have never had the chance to have fun. I speak/read/write Chinese. So, finding some fun was not difficult. Although I did do some reading here and online elsewhere to get myself familiarized with the scene.

I decided against having a girl sent to my hotel, as the hotel I stayed at had pretty good securities and the floor I stayed on required a room key card to access. So, I chose an incall place. I made contact with a incall "tea house" on LINE. "tea house" as they called it in Taiwan...don't know why. I just randomly picked one based on the # of girls available. Risky, I know but I have not other way. So, I picked out a girl based on pic, followed the instructions on LINE and booked her. The booking process was a breeze. By the way, this was all in Chinese.

Later in the day I got to the staging area at the specified time and msg the okt. This was where a little hiccup happened. Since I am a new customer, they wanted my phone number. I msg back saying that I don't have a local number. This raised their alarm. We msg back and forth about how I found them and where I am from etc. The okt even called me via LINE to speak to me. After about 5 minutes of this, they finally let me gave me directions to the place. It was an apartment in a building where the first 2 floors were KTVs and bars.

The session was not bad. The girl tries hard and was accommodating. DMG was NTD3400.

One thing I noticed, which was something I have not seen, was the use of a roll of mattress liners. So, instead of putting fresh towels on the bed for the customer, they had a roll of thin disposable foam/plastic/paper liner material on the top of the bed, just above the pillow. The width of the roll is about the size of a single bed. The wl just pull the material to cover the length of the bed. After the session, she just rips off the used section from the roll, tosses it in the garbage and pulled down a new section for the next customer. Pretty sanitary!