Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

Just came back from a 2 weeks trip across different parts of Japan and trying different girls.

For the record, this is my 10th trip there, I have already tried many joints around Tokyo (Kabukicho, Shibuya (behind the 109 building redlight area), Yoshiwara, Shimbashi, Sugamo, Ikebukuro), Osaka (Tobita Shinchi, Nihonbashi redlight area, Shinsaibashi redlight area), Fukuoka (Nakasu).

For this trip, I started in Tokyo. Went to a very Gaijin friendly joint in Shibuya (Hentaitokyo) and paid for a 90mins session with a "Fresh" gal whom I forgot her name. Waited for her to arrive in the waiting room and was a little disappointed when I saw her but nevertheless, she brought me to the love hotel just beside the street. For bros who want to try this joint, do note that you have to pay for the love hotel (5k yen) so please factor that in your budget. They don't provide FS but depends on your chemistry with the girl, she may allow. Anyway, long story short, I didn't really enjoy that session, maybe because she is in the "fresh" category. She is however quite easy to chat with (in Japanese) and she introduced me some food places around Tokyo.

Joint: Hentai Tokyo
Service: Fashion Health
Cost: 22k Yen for 90 mins, 5k for Hotel
Rating: 6/10 (Will not repeat)

Next stop, I went to Kokubucho in Sendai but it is pretty disappointing. They don't have much joints there and it is very hard to get in most of the joints and I will usually let the person know that I am not a Japanese and if it is okay for me to enter. Many outright refuse and some went in, spoke to their tencho, and came out to apologise that they cannot accept gaijin. Oh well, moving on.

3rd stop is in Sapporo's Susukino. I was bored and didn't do any research as I walked around the area. Came across this MXY building near the famous Sapporo Genghis Khan restaurant. There is a signboard that says, "Sapporo's Jousei Gakuen" and I took the risk and went it. It was on the 6th floor of the building and upon exiting the lift, I went to the counter and check with them if they allow gaijin. I would advise you to be honest if you are not Japanese even though you can speak the language. Things may not go well if they found out that your lied or kept them in the dark. Anyway, they allowed Gaijin who can speak Japanese so I went in, but I am unable to select the gals and was assigned a pretty chubby gal who is very passive. Needless to say, it was not a very enjoyable session.

Joint: Sapporo Jousei Gakuen (MXY building in Susukino, Level 6)
Damage: 17k yen
Gal: Ko (Yes, just Ko)
Rating: 4/10

So I was in Sapporo for a few days and on my last day there, it was New Year's day and many of the joints are closed. Again, I didn't do much research and wandered into Susukino looking for a place to release. Went up to Celebrities which I had a very good experience in the Fukuoka's (Nakasu) joint. However they do not allow Gaijin so I had to hunt for another joint. Went into one of their "Muryoannaisho" which is their information centre and asked the guy inside if he can introduce me to a joint that accepts Gaijin. He called a joint and passed the phone to me (maybe to test if I can really converse in Japanese). A women picks up and I explained to her that I am not a Japanese but can converse in day-to-day Japanese. She said that it is fine and asked me to go over. The joint is just 2 buildings away and it is called 11pm. Went in, paid 17.5k yen for 60mins and was lead to the waiting room. Then they lead me to the room where a lady in her mid-late 30s greeted me. I am okay with older ladies provided that they can service well but alas, she is just "normal" in her service. However, this being a low-end soapland, I cannot really complain much. FYI, soapland usually involve mat play and actual FS. Anyway, I managed to unload and she is also pretty easy to chat with. The session was "meh" but overall still better than the previous on I had.

Joint: 11pm (Susukino)
Service: Soapland
Damage: 17.5k yen
Gal: Miyu (or something, I forgot her name)
Rating: 6/10

The next location I went to is in Nagoya. For the uninitiated, avoid Nagoya as they are really "unfriendly" to Gaijin, even those who speak their language. Went to this Pink Salon (pinsaro which is a blowjob bar) called Sailor Z (Se-ra-zu) and was outright rejected. I had a peek inside and saw that it is CROWDED. At least 10 guys are in the waiting area and maybe that is why they reject Gaijin, they are not in shortage of business. Anyway the good stuff happens next. I went back to Nagoya station and along the road leading to BIC Camera opposite the station, there is a small alley that leads to an area that seems to be some high-end fashion health centres. Went into a prominent joint called Stella Dreams and informed the guy that I am not a Japanese. To mu surprise, he allowed me in and lead me to a room with tablets on the table. From there, I can make my selection of the gal I want but only those with an Aeroplane symbol beside their name allow Gaijin. I selected Rei from there and waited for her to be ready (30 mins wait). I checked out their homepage and to my surprise, Rei was the number 1 ranking gal and I found out why later. The guy told me that Rei only provide CBJ but I was fine with that. After the wait, I was lead to the room and to Rei. She is a real beauty. Cute and bubbly, and very very easy to talk to. The GFE is very high, probably the highest for me. We chatted as if we were friends, talking about food, drama, movies, hobbies etc. Everything flows very well from the small chat to the shower to the action. Her CBJ is amazing and I cannot imagine what it would be like if she does BBBJ. I asked if I can paint her and she said yes, next thing I know, we were doing a 69 and her young pussy is right in front of me. I played with it the whole time while enjoying her moaning. I managed to cum in while we were in the 69 position and she proceed to clean up and continue with the chat. It all feels so good, like as if you were fucking your good friend. The session ended with a shower and I bid farewell to probably the best session I had in all my time in Japan.

Joint: Stella Dream (Nagoya, opposite Nagoya station near BIC Camera)
Gal: Rei
Damage: 18k yen (50 mins)
Rating: 11/10 (Will surely repeat if I am there again)

This post is getting too long but I had another session back in Tokyo in Strawberry Jam. Not to bored you guys anymore, I should just sum up the last session

Joint: Strawberry Jam
Gal: Mayu
Damage: 13k Yen (50 mins)
Rating: 7/10. Mayu is tall and good to converse with but after Rei, the benchmark is set much much higher.

That's all for this round. Hope you guys have fun in Japan!