View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: Thai Sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimum1000
Yes, you are right. The meaning of the sentence if stand alone. Puying Khow Jai Yark Mark Mark = Girl is hardly understanding.
To get the exact meaning have to use Khow Jai Puying Yark Mark Mark
You have already admitted to the grammatical error.

Quote:
However, You know that Thai Langauge is no passive and active, so I always speak short sentence such as "Tom Yum (Kin) Ar-rhoy Dee" it means I ate delicious Tom-yum or delicious Tom-yum. No one thinking about Tomyum feel delicious. It's kind of expression not sentence.
To say ต้มยำอร่อยดี (Dtom Yam Aroi Dii) means "The tom yam is delicious" or "Delicious Tom Yam". Therefore, I do not understand your statement about you eating Tom Yam or Tom Yam having "delicious feelings".

Quote:
Thank folk, if you find any other mistakes or lead to misunderstading, pls help.
Happy to see someone read and comments, very appreciated.
You are welcome, I will be very glad to vet through your posts and enrich your Thai learning experience. However, I think your English needs some help too.

อาจารย์ (aajarn) to be,
TheUnforgiven