Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
skylex. is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Have to admit I often bang Malay minah FLs raw when I was younger. Even did some massage ladies raw too.

Thank goodness I am tested safe. Now that I have a gf, I won't dare to even think about such reckless acts in the past.
Personal sharing of one of my WL RAW encounters:

MP MILF near JSP - couple of minutes into massage and my hands were roaming, until I removed her panty and fingered her. Switched places and sat her on the bed while I stood and said I would service her. Decided to enter and she didn't really reject.

All she said was "wait I get pregnant how?" My reply was that I would "负责任", to which she just smiled and let me in.

Unloaded inside, and then proceeded to get a massage, and even HJ at the end

My ego at that time told me I "yan dao", but I know she was a 7-11: always OPEN for business.

Thinking back, it's like some bros said. Why dip your dick into a public toilet?

Luckily I never struck any "lottery" ... it has been over 5 years now. Since then, have always stuck to the rule of playing it safe.

Even if you don't get HIV, other STDs also no fun. Unless you enjoy the sensation of an elephant stomping on your dick ... that's the kind of pain some STDs can cause.