View Single Post
Old 31-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any better ideas to think your wife is the best

Quote:
Apparently, I believe the samsters here do compare.
Be it how (good/active/gd sound system) the fl/wl here are compared to their wives. Isnt that comparing?
It will very sad for the spouse to know of this.
I think I am caught in a spot for the response may proof difficult to articulate but I will try to make sense of it to my best ability. And I will only speak of myself.

There will always be another gal that is better looking than my wife, more capable than her, more gentle than her. But this is only when I place both woman at the same platform. However in reality, an FL/WL, or even that sexy woman we saw on the street, are connected to me only for pleasure. My wife is expected to be connected to me on present and future matters that benefit our interests together. Given as such, wife will always take a special place in my heart.
Unless I have misundetstood the thread title, the word "wife" to me comprises of the visual and emotional aspect, and if I can't find a better word for it, I would coined it as "a shoulder to cry on", "a dependable pillar of support". Something which I am not sure if an FL/WL can provide. And why should they?
Hence, I face difficulties in comparing as now both are on a different platform, thousands of feet apart

Quote:
Sometimes, one unknowingly compare too. Eg. When one sees a shapely woman, and you wonder why your wife has lost its figure... It is THEN you have to think how she has lost her figure probably cos after childbirth or she start tocare more for the home and kids rather than herself.
I would leave that to other samsters to touch on it if they are interested, as my earlier post was not questioning about these and my explanation on my question was as per above-mentioned

Retired Samster