Thread: gigolo club
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: gigolo club

Angie Lim, 45 year old litigation lawyer,decided to celebrate her victory in a court case involving car accident after the court award the cost in her client's favour.
She decided to splurge her money , sourcing thru photos of toyboys ,checking their profile.
She decided on Max , 29 year old gym instructor with tanned muscline body.

Max was a client of Mandy during his OCS days. Every Saturday, he splurged $150 on her during her time at Geylang brothel. Although, he earn $1100 monthly allowance, he get free food during 5 days training in OCS.

At Gymborg, he was scanning thru people doing excercise there and offer advice and assistance to them . He received msg , his eyes lit up when there is mission for him from Mandy.

He went there at night , and changed to sexy brief and parade on stage and let female clients wowing him and his mates .

Then he went to the room 5 with bottle of red wine and 2 glasses on tray.
There, he met Angie Lim whom he recognised as a celebrated lawyer..

Both of them had a chat.