Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Approaching gals in the Mall, never do that for a while but will be trying on this trip. So, any tips are most welcome .
Depends on logistics. If you stay in a hotel, it's best to play the "I'm a tourist" angle.

First step is to build trust, most attractive girls are very used to pinoys hitting on them, and pinoys are creepy a lot of the time as they try to play playboy. The fact you are a foreigner works in your favor. Don't ask them any questions about themselves, where they live/what they do, etc.... Just keep questions to tourist questions, and talk a lot about anything really, most girls are impressed just by you being able to speak english fluently.

Second step is to test for whether they like you, usually even if they like you they won't outwardly show it to you, they won't say much or even smile much. I usually test by moving them from place to place, like in a mall, just ask them to go with you to 7-11 or some place somewhere else in the mall. If they go with u, they like u.

Third step is to get them alone, usually this means getting them back to your hotel room, a good excuse is that if you walk outside a mall for any length of time, you or them will both start sweating, you can use the excuse of sweating to say that you need to wipe the sweat off or go somewhere cooler, etc... and get them to your room.

From there it's pretty simple....