Old 02-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
goatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
closer, closer ... and then ... WTF!?

hi ... I could use some of the collective brainpower and/or experience around here to figure this one out ... I finally found a health centre I like (petite girls, all pretty, and they give a very good massage), and I've now been there 6 times or so ... the first time I went, I thought jackpot b/c she ended our session with a direct question and went right to work until a happy ending.

so ... that girl went away ... and the last 5 times, with several different girls, I get the same treatment, good massage, then starts with teasing, flip me over, hands up the little cloth shorts they make you wear, fondling, direct and unabashed stroking ... then backing off ... and then ... nothing ... right at the time it would be, shall we say, the "right" thing to do to finish me off they end the session, giggle, and thank me ... frankly, it's always a good massage, a pleasant experience, a real tease, but getting a little frustrating.

so, what's up? ... am I missing something obvious? ... I don't speak much Chinese, and most of the girls speak little English ... is there a secret password, something I'm supposed to do or say? ... are there places like this where they get you very close and then leave you hanging? ... perhaps they hate me personally for some reason? ... maybe waiting for me to establish more of a trusted relationship?

... any thoughts?