View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

The moment SIL saw me standing there, staring angrily at her and him, she looked away, ignoring me, but just talking to him normally. When SIL got up to greet other people who came, I found the chance to get close to her alone.

me : I’m going out to get the mosquito coils. (to help her deal better than using mosquito patches) do you need anything else?

SIL : no need. thanks.

me : why is he here?

SIL : erm, to show support?

me : if he asks you for any ideas for work, please don’t give.

SIL : you are really…. seriously. you are so narrow minded.

SIL turned and walked away. When I sat to entertain some of their relatives, I sat opposite SIL. She maintained just a conversation with that COL………. When wife finally came down to greet those relatives, she was ALL fucking animated, acted all sad and helpless, clinging on to me like a koala bear, making me do errands for her…….

SIL saw……..

the peaceful and well balanced nature of her wasn’t there anymore….

SIL reacted…..

FUCK!!!

She sat closer to that COL on purpose, he seemed surprised, but continued talking. I quickly used the chance to get out of there, drove out to buy stuff for them. I thought I’d feel better to be away from them and take a breather, be on my own, away from their whirlpool of drama and pain. However, all I wanted to do was to rush back to see what SIL was doing with that COL, I wouldn’t rest easy until I know that he’s left! I rushed back instead, surprised to see wife was still there, but realised her colleagues had come to show support. She wasn’t that interested to have me around either, which was good. I thought she’d want to show her colleagues that she has a husband who’d run around doing her errands and all, considering the stuff she over exaggerates on facebook.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS SIL????

I rushed back up to their apartment and true enough, what I saw at the door step made me fucking furious and panic like a jealous cuckolded husband…… I rushed into the house, they weren’t even in the living area!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I rushed to her bedroom, realised they were inside as I walked closer, but rushed too little, catching their attention and they turned around to look at me when I appeared at her door. They were just working on her laptop, SIL was sitting while he stood over her, rather near. I turned into the toilet as it was getting weird, didn’t close the door properly so I could hear them. After flushing the toilet, I went into wife’s room and waited there, leaving the door open so I could continue to hear them….

SIL : you take a look? I get water.

COL : ok. sure thanks. Iced water please.

there was my chance, I rushed out and found her at the kitchen. I think she knew I would come.

SIL : what? you have more narrowed minded stuff to say?

me : I am just looking out for you, why are you so stubborn when it comes to him???

SIL : argh..

SIL pushed me aside and went back to the room. I waited and rested in the living room, couldn’t hear much but waited and pretended to rest. When they finally came out, that guy tried to say hi to me but I wasn’t interested to acknowledge him.

SIL : Thanks for coming down..

COL : no problem. if you need anything from work or anything you want done just let me know ok.

SIL : yup thanks.

they were at the door, SIL saw me…. then….

SIL : hey. thanks so much.

FUCK!!! FUCKING HELL! SIL STEPPED FUCKING FORWARD AND HUGGED HIM! Col was STUNNED, and she hugged him a little tight, pressing her breasts on his small belly. COL pat her on her back, he tried to turn to check my my reaction a his back was facing me, he couldn’t see how RED and FURIOUS I WAS!!!

I think he sort of smelled her hair as well, probably feeling and realising how nice her breasts were! The hug lingered on for about 10 seconds before she nudged him out of the house, then shutting the door. SIL saw that I was up and wanted to go talk to her, instead, she rushed out of the house instead. I gave chase but could only see her entering the lift, either with or without him, I wasn’t sure. I realised if I went down with her, I wouldn’t be able to hold my composure. Instead, went to take another bath and cummed on her panties again, leaving it on her bed this time to let her know how upset I was. I slept on her bed on purpose, it was a long nap until someone woke me up from my nap. It was my wife, asking why I was sleeping there, but not really bothered with my answer. She wanted me to give her colleagues a ride to work. I was just glad she didn’t see SIL’s panties. I went down, mostly saw SIL near her parent(s), just stoning. I realised that she was very unbalanced and lonely as ever, my anger towards her all melted away. After dropping them, I went back to office to see if there was anything on SIL’s table that she needed, taking her cardigan and a few folders back. I didn’t know what else to do, to appease SIL, to make her realise I was still there for her…..

I went back just in time for the rites, making sure that I didn’t make SIL feel any discomfort or worry about me. She wasn’t interested to look at me either.

At night, wife slept upstairs while SIL slept near her parent(s). I stayed at the wake, sleeping on the chairs, the waking up at night and putting my jacket on SIL. Next morning, SIL didn’t wake me or anything, I just found my jacket folded beside me. She had woken up obviously and gone upstairs. Thankfully, they had some relatives who had arrived and I could go upstairs. I managed to bump into SIL at the lift lobby where she confronted me.

SIL : can you PLEASE STOP THIS DISGUSTING HABIT OF YOURS?

She just quickly pushed me and walked away….. leaving me stunned… Wait, what was she talking about??? my cum on her panties? oh fuck!!! Why did I even do that???? Why didn’t I do my best to make these few days as easy for her as possible??? Why couldn’t I get over myself???? I watched her walk away in that thin t-shirt off hers… She was using her phone, and wait… FUCK!! What is she wearing???? BLACK BRA??? I could see the black panties too, through her thin yellow running shorts….. I don’t even recognise this set! All I could think of was too rush upstairs and wash the panties which I foolishly stained, I couldn’t even find it. I found the pair of panties she wore yesterday, then sniffed that area to smell if she was wet…. THAT FUCKING JEALOUS SIDE OF ME………. my mind wandered like fuck, thinking that she got turned on from the hug…………

The lack of sleep….

The raging hormones… When was the last time SIL helped me release????

I couldn’t hold myself back again, and this time I tried to cum on her panties in her room……….

then….. just had to be my luck.

I heard her voice….

FUCK!

I ALSO HEARD HIS VOICE!

They were in the living area, getting closer. I quickly sneak over into the toilet and I think I saw SIL noticing. Quickly shut the toilet door with her panties in my hand. I waited, but listened…. Her door was still opened I guessed, then waited a while more before I stepped out and headed into my wife’s room. I could hear them talking, he was joking with her etc, and the quick glance, I saw how close he was over her as she sat and type……

SIL : like this and this….. ok you try, I go get water for you.

I heard her get up the chair and her footsteps, quietly, I followed, saw that guy, not really trying on her laptop, just looking around her room and sitting there….. I rushed to the kitchen, SIL had just gotten the glass and was about to move back. Instead, I grabbed her by her wrist.

We spoke softly to each other….

SIL : ouch, you are hurting me.

me : why is he here? are you giving him your work???

SIL : none of your business.

me : He’s just using you you know?? don’t give him anything? and are you wearing this specially for him???

I stuck my finger into her t-shirt and pulled at her black bra strap.

SIL reacted angrily and PUSHED me away.

SIL : it’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! you are an ego maniac! I don’t belong to you!

She grabbed the drink and quickly rushed back to her room, while I was still shocked by her words…. I walked back and looked in from outside her room. SIL was standing over him, she saw me, stood nearer and pointed at the screen…

SIL : let me turn the air con on. it’s getting warm.

She shut the door in my face…………….

FUCK!…

WHY WAS I REDUCED TO THIS?????

I could only sit in the living room and wait….. trying my best to keep my composure…… trying my best to remind myself that SIL was unbalanced and was facing a life crisis………. Why the fuck was the guy here in the middle of a morning in the first place??? Was he on half day leave??? MC???? He clearly is using her to do his work for him!

I don’t know how long I waited……. FINALLY! I heard them coming out of the room……. the appeared in my line of sight…….. COL’s hand was on her back!!! FUCKING HELL!!!

col : thanks os much for helping me.

SIL : it’s ok. you helped me a lot also.

COL : oh.

SIL turned and stepped forward and hugged him again, COL’s back to me. I don’t think he knew I was there either…….. I saw him pat her head, sort of smelling her hair, and hugging her back tightly…..

COL : be strong ok. you will be ok.

SIL : yup. thank you for being here….

I was NOT surprised to see COL break out of their hug, telling her he was already very late….. SIL walked him to the door, he was SO SELF INVOLVED, still didn’t realise I was there, or walked past and headed straight to SIL’s room. There was only one thought on my mind.

I WANT TO CHECK HER RUBBISH BIN!