Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LauNuaGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can pm me the place
Thanks

I was in the area doing some work, during lunch hour decided to explore the area as i didnt find any recent recommendation here in SBF at bukit timah.

So was walking and exploring for around 10 mins until i walk deep into the housing area then happen to find HC there.

There were flowers from friends displying outside the shop to congrats them on the opening so i guess should be newly opened.
Pressed the door bell.
The door opened and its a prc milf. Look was rather acceptable not old think in the early 30s. What caught me is the big melon that is suffocating inside her not so tight t- shirt.
Waited for 5 mins after shower. Then in comes the lady boss, told me she will massage me while waiting for her girls to be back from lunch, apologise to me and say dun wan me to wait long. But i say its ok i will wait , so she go on and dim the light for me and ask me to lie down and have a rest while waiting.

puzzled why the ML Milf with the big melons is not assigned to me. So thought to myself maybe something better is waiting for me.

About 15 mins there is a soft knock on the door and in comes a pettie ML also PRC. Her body is well proportioned and i would say her boobs is a B+.

Same rountine. Massage is not piano rather hard but just nice for me.

After the back here comes the leg part. One of the most sensual i have had.
Started with normal massage of leg. When finished move on the the inner tigh.
She would softly move her fingers from the heel of my leg the the gap between my ass and slowly caress my hole and balls in the process.
She would also stick her finger lightly in the hole which makes me feel like heaven.
She peformed something like a juagen for me with asking me what service i wanted. And slowly she grab my dick and caress it and continue with what she is doing for around 10 mins.
After all this came the GQ took the BM + HJ. Took off her clorhes and started caressing my balls and dick again slowly and softly while sucking my nipple.
The rest is history( word count limit exceeded have to cut short )
After i finish ejecuating my soldiers, she asked me did i unload all with the hand continue to stroke me. I say yes finish already. Then she replied me finish already why still hard? Asked me if i wan to come again and not finish she will help me finish and do again.
I wanted one more round but really tired and im satisfied already so i just tell her im done.
After shower came in the room again and frenched me before a hug.
Left this place a happy man.
Overall good attitude and acceptable looks. Not old. Early 30s for the 2 i have seen today except the boss which is a little old.
Will rtm for sure if im in this area again.
The shop is quite big. But its towards the end of the shop houses. Near to a pet shop.

I forgot to ask about the name of ML thats the most upsetting part of this experience.[/QUOTE]