View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

damn Miso looks fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond008 View Post
Been a while since my last bonk.
Was looking around last night and had this wonderful A1 bonk MISO from Bangkok-Gems.
This is a definately a well-deserved FR girl.

Description are as accurate as could be.

Height: Close to 1.63m as advertised
Boobs: Seems very Natural C to me with nice nipples
Body: Slim Slender what u see is what u get
Looks: Pretty. Not exactly SYT type since shes tall but definately wont reject
Shower: 10/10 (SOP Wash me clean from head to toe. Really HEAD TO TOE)
Frenching: 9/10 (She initiated and really an agressive fight)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Superb. Simply a Pro. Starts in the shower)
CIM: 10/10 (Simply experienced and Pro)
FJ: 9/10 (Very horny with different positions)
GFE: 10/10 (Very good. Lots of cuddles like pamper a Xiao Mei Mei. English speaking lots of frenching)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $160/90/2

Gotten location from Bro Jerry and proceed. Parking was easy and descreet and location was great. It was absolute privacy as she was staying alone. We have all the time and place to ourselves. Dressed in a red ligerie, i was well taken care of from point of entry. Poured me a glass of water as i said i was feeling hot and asked me if i want to take out my clothes? Lol very playful girl. Took out my clothes and hang it for me and proceed to shower. Asked me if i want to wash my head as well and i am ok with it and really, shower waas head to toe. Down on her kneeling positon my little bro was facing her and she giggles and said so fast... Went on standing position and catch my little bro between her pussy and was like pumping me and frenching. I was so worried i might accidently entered that cave of hers. Went back on kneeling position and BBBJ me. Fucking Song. Long time since i had this type of super service oriented service. Commando title goes to her. All these done in shower and really good.

Proceed to bed. Very naughty and playful. Asked me if i want to fuck her first or she fuck me first . Lol i said up to u. She rides me in a cowgirl position and i seriously buay tahan like 2-3mins i told her i am about to cum can cum in your mouth. Lol must have dampen her mood coz shes moaning very high already and she tell me yes. Caps off and quickly bbbj me and allowed me to CIM. This is fucking Pro. Seriously cant remember the last one that did this for me. Its was at a spa in bukit timah probably like 10yrs back liao. Give her a try bros all these are my experience 100%. I am a decent looking average chinese guy btw so treatment could maybe be even better if u are more handsome lol. SHe really is playful and crazy when I leaving she still stroke my pants and say I will miss him. WTF.. Have a great week ahead.