Thread: Gl 150
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2001, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute
Pendragon

So, you enjoyed your session with Spore Ice. She was my favourite gal in the past. The fact that she speaks English helped. In terms of looks, I think she is quite good, considering that she is no more "sap pat yah yee" (18, 22).

Her service is one of the best you can find in GL plus she has the looks as compared to Singtel (no flames plse Singtel fans!) - my personal opinion.

I have since moved on to others and haven't found one that beats her service yet. AB is a thorough professional and looks better but can't touch Spore Ice's service level. However, her service is one of the better ones around.

Anyone to recommend who doesn't turn down 2 shots? I need the 2nd shot to get satiated though there were occasions in which I couldn't get it off a 2nd time (that's when the gals aren't that attractive).

Have been trying to get "Pai Sheet" (White Ice) but unsuccessful thus far. Saw her one day but my mind was set on another gal hence missed the chance to try.

Last edited by whizzard; 07-12-2001 at 11:18 PM.