View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
I try rub Yoko yoko on a FL pussy before and she scream like crazy.

I spread her leg and tell her that I fingered her Chee bye. Then she say ok but need to put lubricant. I say ok, u want lubricant arh. Then I took out a Yoko yoko and jitao just rub the Yoko yoko on her groin first. Then rub on her Chee bye. I open up the flip and rub inside it

At the first 10s, she doesn't feel anything yet. I proceed to fingered her Chee bye. Then the most high come, she SCREAM. She shouted wtf happen to her Chee bye....why is it so hot. She say stop it. Stop fingering me !! My pussy is very pain. She moan and got super high. I thrust my index finger in with 2 fingers in her Chee bye. She scream !!! And shout fuck !! My pussy is very hot. What happening???!

I fingered until her g-spot and she squirt out all her Chee bye juice.
The squirt all so much that it is so wet. The whole bed was wet.

Then after awhile, I ask her to stand up and I make her stand in one leg then I continued to fingered her Chee bye. Then I use my left hand to rub the Yoko yoko on her internal thigh which she was standing. The Yoko yoko was so hot that she can't stand on her left leg and her right leg is on my shoulder. She went soft and fall on the floor and she urine on the floor. Damm. The whole floor is filled with her urine.

As she can't stand up, I carry her to the bathroom and wash her Chee bye for her. She is in sitting position and as such I ask her to BBBJ me. Then I cum inside her mouth without informing her. The residual I cum on her face.
She was so tired and her leg is too jelly so later she called her next client that she would not be able to take it at next slot.

She asked me wat lubricant is that. She feel her Chee bye got very hot feeling but is very good and high. She want try again next time.

Well. I will rub on her asshole next time. Haha

She ended up have to clean her bed, her floor and wash her mouth and face. And she lost the next client.
This is so funny .... Hopefully it is not true