Thread: violating rules
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: violating rules

Dizzy, 1 year ago I had the same problem as you. Paiseh for the long quote, but I think I should share la in case he too lazy to read. Haha...

Anyway, I post this experience in the My Filial Daughter thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toofast

About 1 year ago, I met this chiang rai ger in L4H23. First session and we have a lot of chemistry. She can speak decent english and a bit of mandarin. I was told by her that she is half chinese half thai.

I never talk to her alot because language was an issue, so basically it's just pay, make love, hug hug, massage then go. But the GF feeling she give was really comfortable. I think with each visit, the feeling gets stronger lor.

I did intend to woo her, but I also got read the stories here and how one can end up being a sad fuck. I also read Private Dancer and that sort of instill more doubt in the relationship. Is it better to just keep the relationship a client-based one?

I thought a lot about it. I even lose a lot of sleep about it to be honest. I don't know a lot of thing and was so afraid that things might screw up. Also at that time, my dad got retrenched and only my mother is providing the family. If things really go like what the forum say, then how.

Then I visit her one day, she told me she is returning home in a few days. I was a bit shock, only about 3 months and going home liao. But she never say anything about "I like you" that sort of thing. But the sex on that day was remarkable. She even cum. Fake or not, I dunno, but at least she try to make me happy.

Before I leave that day, I was wondering if I should get her address or not. But in the end I never. I go home and I start to think again. Should ask or not? Should I tell her how I feel or not?
And with that I thought for 2 days straight.
Then I decide, aiya ask address nia. Won't hurt right. At least I know where she stays. So on the third day, I go down.
Then OKT tell me she ba lei kampong liao.

KNN......so that's how it ends.
Honestly, I still regret that I never ask where she stay.
And this is what TV advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Bro, you have allow some people's personal "sad" experience to affect you as the "whole" truth and that is why you regret what you didn't do, that is to follow your heart and get her address, or to woo her.

Private Dancer and all other books are written by people who wants to make the books into "best sellers" and at most is only 15% accurate or reflects only 15% of the Thai WL society. Authors will of course "claims" this or that credentials to help sell their books even more, and I think it is absurd if any body were to talk the book as the "bible" to even the simpliest Thai culture.

Most books are written by Farangs who, generally does not tells you the truth or hides the facts to make them more "authoritative" (if there's such a word) and as Mr Knows It All, a behaviour that some samsters have already adopted in the postings in these Forums.

I know there are many people who are affected by these books and whenever they come to a cross-road of a relationship, they take the examples from these books to "help" them move on, which is actually very suicidal.

If you read such books, you should read it like a "novel" and enjoy the book as such, nothing more. And if anyone were to quote to you examples from such books to advise you in any matters, tell them to "fuck off" because it is rediculous to let a book determine your life other than books like the holy bible, koran and of such.

My 2 cents worth and waiting for anyone to challenge my views.
In short, do what you feel is right. After all, life is an experience.