View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Chivas alone? Scarlet Milkway under one? Mansion and RP under one? And one bro have tried RP with no problem and why have problem with Mansion?

If i tell you..
Mansion Love | RP Gift Not bad...will you avoid Mansion?
Well...sometime those $1.30 higher nasi lemak also let me wait what......5 mins waiting is peanuts.
As long not bait or switch and during session no period(blood). Is consider good.

Bottomline - i don't encounter bait and switch from Mansion. Maybe photos slight different.

Chivas /blackwing(gone) - Yes. Bait and Switch.
Scarlet - No. But look very different photos.
Milkway - Sometime No. But look very different from photos.

How about like this...to all stable that let you waiting 5 min or more...immediate you cancel? No right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Is either chivas , scarlet or mansion. Get the same shit also
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumeverywhere View Post
I agree with bro Thaiexpress. Recently booked a girl from mansion.... arrived at location okt say room not ready.. lol aft 5 mins waiting still same... dont bother waiting and cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumeverywhere View Post
Ive tried her the other day. Pic looks similar. Tanned girl. Abit of belly as alr mother of 2. Her service damn power la. I asked her do this and that she smile and just do. Frenching also she do. After the deed she did mention she got stomachache cause havent eat yet. So if u planning to book her maybe can buy food. Location when i booked is at hotel in orchard. Overall am satisfied.