View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking for japanes and russian girls in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
You can find the Russkies in Pink Panther AGG or the hole-in-wall bars nearby.
Most of these Russkies are FLs but the MO is different depending whether they are in AGG or bars.

Generally ST is 5K but can be bargained down as these are FLs. Dun be conned by the bar staff as they will try to impose a "barfine" if you pick up the FL from their premises.... always negotiate directly with the FL. However if you are in AGG then there will be a legitimate barfine as these FLs get a cut of the LDs. Also those in the AGG may not understand English well so will need the help of the mamasan to negotiate.

Those FLs that hang around the bars should be able to communicate well although you'll be surprise some of them speak better Thai than English.... I even came across a few who could speak Mandarin.
Those white meat in Patpong are mostly MILFs. The ones inside Pink Panther wear street clothes and only seat with customers but dun dance on stage or do stripshow like the other girls. Really not worth to take them. If I have craving for white meat I would rather go HK to get them.... surprisingly they are priced on par with the other FLs from PRC or Pinays instead of commanding a premium. Seems like white meat is not popular in HK.