View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:29 AM
i am a 69monster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 60
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is happening to SBF?

i think to be fair to leongsam, samsters has to play our part.
if everyone uses VPN, he wont have to listen to the doggie authorities and remove the links.

see what they do to the sammyboyforum.com url even after leongsam obliged and removed the links.
they stabbed him in the back and banned the url.

leongsam explained it in a thread somewhere before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
I haven't been as active surfing SBF in the recent years. Used to surf daily but now maybe just once or twice a month (when there are video leaks). The main reason is that the contents at SBF has changed over the years and no longer interest me. There used to be so many videos (leaks) but now you can't find any (likely due to clamping down on the forum by the SG authorities). If Sam can't find a way to allow members to post the links and chooses to remove them instead, I think he will lose more members.