View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
no car it's okay. i can intro you an outdoor park to have sex, quite discreet. i peep at couples have sex many times liao once you have, you can hit me up
I dare to say i have done public sex in every major park in Singapore (including Istana park where president stays!), PM me the location, I probably left my cum there before, lol.

Anyway, if it is so discreet, you still have chance to peep?

I ever encountered a peeper who wore all black, armed with Night Vision, leopard clawed behind the wet bushes after the rain. He was so discreet until my FB didn't know a guy laid on the ground just a meter away.

To award his hardwork, I pulled down the top of my FB and turn her body towards the peeper, fully expose her body. I even turn on my phone so that he can see my FB in full color, why use night vision and end up seeing only green?