Old 31-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: story of my neighbour

Korix enjoyed the moment as his red rod move in and out inside Fiona 's virgin pussy. Both of them yell together when Korix took her cherry. For Korix, it was a milestone that he moved a step on controlling his teacher. For Fiona, it was a mark out she grew up from girl to women,even thought it was not the moment she expected.
Korix began the sex with missionary. He laid on Fiona's body and Fiona laid on the floor. When Korix dick thrusting inside Fiona's pussy, both his hand was on her boobs. His left hand fondle one of her left boob, another hand pulling her nipple on right. Fiona tried to push him away but failed. Fiona attempted to resist by crossing her legs, however, she crossed her legs behind Korix's pair.This effectively help Korix to move further to hers. She was exhausted about half an hour later.
A further fifteen minutes passed. Korix held her tight suddenly and himself was shiver heavily. Then her yelled "aaaaaaaa..." for almost a minutes before he could relax himself. When he stood up, large amount of cum flow out together with some blood from Fiona's pussy.
'OMG! You shouldn't have shoot inside! I will get pregnant!" scared Fiona shouted. Being single and young (twenty three), she fear that her employment contract will not be renewed by school if school knew her get pregnant before marriage.
Before Fiona was conscious,Korix took photos of naked Fiona including closeup of her boob, nipple, and of course, closeup of her creampied pussy, together with her face.