Old 13-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi Calbts, do you miss the old la siora dungeon, i miss it. It was the cheapest option in tokyo. Now it is gone.

The room on the left with carpet

Mistress always ask me to keep the screaming down

The room on the right without carpet

We are in La Siora, Tokyo's most established dominatrix house - a dimly lit den of debauchery with wall-to-wall implements to satisfy one's most perverse desires. We are greeted by Rie, manageress and head dominatrix of the establishment, who is beautiful and immaculately groomed. Her hair is curled to perfection, her face is pretty, and she volunteers the information that she "likes to whip" as we walk to the main apartment where all the action takes place.

We witness a session that doesn't seem to differ stylistically to what the West has to offer, although the doms are particularly skilled and La Siora boasts an impressive client database of about 4,000 slaves. We witness two of the club's subs - one a businessman and the other a psychiatrist - being subjected to all kinds of 'pleasures', such as being beaten, whipped, teased and humiliated - each of which result in nothing but a dripping hard-on, pre-cum drooling to the floor.

This is one of the few dom houses in Tokyo that openly welcome non-Japanese clients. I even have an offer of immense sums of cash from one desperate European fool if I can get him into some of the more notoriously anti-foreigner clubs, as he is chasing a girl he has seen at Torture Garden one night. "I'll pay for a round-trip flight to anywhere in the world, if you can convince the owners to let me in!" I am told.

outdated article and outdated photos, but good memory.