View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
it is within my tolerance level. every WL has their pros and flaws, and bros here have already mentioned them, some even say one in lorong 16 has non-aligned teeth (i have tried her and she is friendly), one in lorong 18 has saggy boobs (I also tried her and I find her real good), and some say one in Westerhout has tattoo, one is short and stout etc

Sometimes these WL just happen to not meet the bros expectation, but we let the bros here try out and have their judgement. everyone of us have our favourite vegetable This is a forum, we can post what we want, definitely, but Lets give these WL a fair chance too.

perhaps the King of Geylang, bro unfit, can say something.

I started this thread here, with the support of bro unfit, is to let bros have an idea of which house has which WL from PRC, already so rare.
Oh, I see you are old timer with a thread for L16H58A itself, no wonder…

To you minor flaws like misalignment teeth and stomach have winkle not important,
“thanks” for pointing out. I lazy dong dong qiang with u. Good day.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀

Last edited by iTea; 11-10-2022 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Edit