Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotongue8 View Post
Bros, Cambodia is absolutely ruined by Chinamen la. I dunno where these people get their money from but everything is jacked up becasue of them. If go high class KTV, Viet n Thai girls cost more then USD 350 to take back. Dun say China girl..that one at least USD 600. 1 box of beer I think USD 70 ++?

I go local KTV, sit down fee also about USD 50 already. Last time no need sit down fee. Just tip what u feel. I remember the place I went last time charge me USD 2.50 for sit down fee I already complain. At least 1 box is about USD 50. Change not as much as last time.

I think this covid damn jia lat. Don't believe everything u read when they say low cases. I believe only SG so honest. You think Thailand ONLY have those few cases reported? China , Cambodia all so low? I hope u find the fun you have but be safe man. I was high/drunk the other night and struck up a conversation with a Ang Mo at a pub. The joker refuse to vaccinate. KNN. Sit opposite me less den 0.5m somemore. So I assume have many of such tourist around visiting this kind of joints. Safety First!
If i'm certain when would Indonesia government reopen borders for Singaporean, i would rather wait. Batam and Balai mainly cheong by Singaporean and Malaysian, not China bastards, cost of getting girls not ridiculous high. I am thinking of going to Cambodia now because after 2 long years of waiting, still no indication that Singaporean can resume going to Batam to cheong. Going to Cambodia is less complicated, just need to do one PCR test within 72 hours before departure and one ART upon arrival, only returning back to Singapore very costly, need to take VTL flight ( not available now, can't be sure will be available after Jan 20 or not), do multiple PCR and ART tests. Most countries still classified Singapore as high risk infection zone, reluctant to allow Singaporean to enter their borders without quarantine requirement, can't be help.