View Single Post
Old 26-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are you when you are not whoremongering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
some of us here have regular jobs. decent bloke who like sports and watch Korean drama
I'd say at the office we may share a naughty joke and that's it. we don't brag about what we did over the weekend or have any weird fetish.
I would say please do not remove this website.. we just wanna have our fun...we would play safe..there are too much stress and shit going on in this world now
I'm certainly here for the long haul but the government is making it difficult for me to carry on.

Perhaps you could speak to your MP at one of his "meet the people" sessions and tell him that SBF is a vital part of the Singapore landscape so he can convey this message to the home affairs minister and to IMDA.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates