View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 11
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Then add them, and slowly talk to them. They are usually very chatty as like I said, they are looking for companionship. Once a bit of rapport is established, just ask them out for coffee or a meal. Honestly the acceptance rate I've seen has been very high. Ask them out again the next day, maybe at night this time for drinks. And just converse and establish that bit of understanding. After that it's pretty easy to complete the deal... I guess these ladyboys are at an age where they are really sexual but can't really find partners so they put out quite easily. These are the ones who also haven't turned to prostitution so that's a win for the both of you.

Anyway.... Just sharing something that I've been doing and has been working. Again... The cock may be a deal breaker for some but give it a go. I didn't really think I'd be interested till I did...

For those wondering. I've sent out like maybe 10 to 15 wechat greetings per trip, over the last 3 or 4 trips I'm here. I came for about 4 to 5 days at a time. Of those invites I get about 80% acceptance but only 3 or 4 of them who respond and actively converse on wechat. Of those ones who seem interested, meeting up with them is easy. I usually choose the ones I like the most and offer to meet.

Ypull be surprise that close to all of them accept to meet. From there is a case by case basis but on average I get them in my siam Hotel room overlooking the race course as early as that same night, but mostly second night.

But it's only ladyboys though. I tried with proper girls here.... Most of them tell me to fuck off. Lol.