View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Would you take me up on this offer if I asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatvirgin View Post
I'm frankly overwhelmed by all your replies, here and pms. Thank u for making me feel like a lady again

I know I will eventually take one of you up on the offer...I just need to find the one who will take care of me and make the experience special

But I am still afraid, many of you are asking about my stats too.....somehow I know once I reveal them there will be no one left but out of respect for those who has made me a sincere offer, I will share with them my stats so they have the chance to reject me if they regret offering their help.
Wouldn't it make better sense if you reveal upfront what are your statistics, or show some pictures of your size? It's up to u if you want to use revealing photos. After bros know your stats or see their picture, if they still offer you, you will know that they are genuine interested in a getting a (hopefully free) fcuk from a big fat virgin.