View Single Post
Old 13-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Thx so much for Bro Iluvmiki for his instant return of PM 2day.

Fast leg, fast leg, msg her for a session later in the evening and as bro iluvmiki claimed that she was overwhelmed with too many calls just a few days in sillypore, it took numerous messages and calls for her to meet a carpark btwn GL 1x/2x and luckily the session was confirmed finally.

So not disappointed at all and true to Bro Iluvmiki's claim , she was very innocent in look n japanese liked feature and style with a very full buxom though her sporty white top was not so tight .... whether it was the lucky star shining on me 2nite ... there was actually chemistry btwn us with such a short period of acquaintance n along in the drive, tcss to a hotel at upper lorong.

Inside the room, tcss again till she was in her birthday suit and whoa ... her body was lithe with full c cup natural boobs and a very proportional body shape with a veri slight baby fat around her waist only

I will not go into details of our wonderful love-making session but true to Bro Iluvmike's claim, I can ascertain that it's 101% like making out with your sweetheart, totally no signS of any COMMERCIAL transaction at all.

When we finished, we held hands and checked out of the hotel like sweetheart n sent her back to her apartment as she did not feel like standing on the streets. When she was about to alight from my vehicle, she gave me a light peck on the cheek n called it a nite

Name: Fei2
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning n youthful n the look at close range grows on u
Body: C-cup boobs (natrual) with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 101%, nvr nvr rush at all n when clicked she's very playful ...
Damage: $80 + $$tips, rm and cd my own
RTF: Will do it again and again if Vit M and time permit ....

Please be nice and gentle to her n treat her like a lamb to Bro Iluvmilk's advice. Do not damage this piece of MUST FUCK MEAT .......