View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not sure why any tourists misbehave when traveling to foreign country...breaking the law never help...similar to fighting...can be deported immediately...pretty sure they paid large sum to get released from jail...
One thing that was confirmed by a bar owner there. As soon as the cops appeared, two of them with pistols waving - the Chinese guys had become quite. But, apparently one chinese guy picked a chair, put it right at the entrance of the Hammer Club, and sat down, as if to challenge the rest.

Duh- lucky they weren't shot in the first place. Knowing how many bouncers have guns ..

I still don't know, if the club says go away, why don't they just GO AWAY, It is NOT your property, and shit happens, misunderstandings happen. Unless its' your house and your rules, suck it up !!!

Yes, at least in Philippines you can pay money and get out, unless you are dead !!!