View Single Post
Old 20-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can it be a cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget View Post
I know a vietnam girl at one of the KTV few months back (That is the first and last time she come over to singapore. I saw her passport) and now she back to vietnam about 4 to 5 months. I keep my promise to call her everyday and She did asked me for some financial support as most brothers here experiened. The only time I had relationship with her was my last visit to vietnam (HCM city, not her home town. That my second trip) about a month back and confirmed that she still a virgin (She told me she had never lam tinh with any guy while she work in singapore KTV). She told me she is now doing her study as promised to me and working part time at "coffee" from 2pm to 11pm. She shared some of her unhappy childhood story (I not sure how true are they) with me.

So brothers, what you all think? Any advise? I just want to know whether she is serious about our relationship or can it be just a plot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forget View Post
I mean I confirmed that she is a virgin when I lam tinh her during my last visit. There is blood stain (Not much, just a few tiny drop on the tissue when I remove the cap). I did not push in a lot as she yell out suddently everytime I try to push in further. The hole is really tight and I were having difficulty to do it the night before.Can't go in after trying almost half an hour.She don't let me see her .... as she feel shy. so I have to base on feeling and experince. I do have experience but just don't understand why got difficulty to do it that night. Either can't find the hole or everytime found it and later run out of position again. I think she do feel shy as everytime she will insist to put on the blanket when she was undressed on bed ). She cried when the actual lam tinh over on the second night, asked her why she just said very pain.
bro, how you think of the words in bold?

1) shy but not shy to work in ktv
2) hole extraordinary tight
3) you have trouble finding it at the usual spot
4) she dont want you to see her naked

i am not thinking whether she is serious in the relationship or whether she is trying to cheat your money..something else. from your past experience, do you suspect anything not right that night? perhaps both of you were nervous on 1st bonk together that night..and i sincerely hope its not what i am thinking.

Last edited by BKnight; 20-07-2009 at 12:21 AM.