View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Grabbing Auntie Kat out of her chair, he then pushed her to the center of the room whereas Henry did the same for me as well as we stood face to face with each other. Both of us averted our gaze from each other. However, Uncle Maxwell wasn't having any of it as he then pushed her down onto her knees, right in front of my semi erected cock. The distance between my cock and her face was a mere finger length apart.

" I want a proper assessment. Let me know what you really think about it. " Uncle Maxwell grinned.

" Please no. This is wrong. He's my son's friend. I can't do this. " Auntie Kat pleaded.

" Why not? It's not like he doesn't know how much of a slut you are. " Henry then chided.

Still pretending that I don't want this (though I have been wishing for this since god knows when), I retorted. " You guys are just saying whatever you guys want. It's not like she has a choice, isn't it? Otherwise, you guys would just threaten her with the photo. "

My plan was simple. I would side myself with her to make her think that I was the only one here in this room that's still mentally sane. After I earn her trust, then I will slowly guilt trip her. There's no point in forcing her to do things that she doesn't want. Sure, it did produce a lot of results if you push her hard enough but still, I wanted to do things my own way while not tarnishing my relationship with her. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I knew that if I let myself go now, our relationship would become irreparable. Fortunately enough, Uncle Maxwell understood that. That was why he was playing the aggressive role to make things happen while I retain the good boy impression in front of her despite being the one who instigated things. Luckily enough for us, Henry had roped in as well though he didn't know of the plan.

I managed to establish my position in all of this and also at the same time subtly reminded Auntie Kat that they still had the photo with them and that they may distribute it given that she doesn't comply. The game was just a pretense, or rather one could say, a prelude for a warmup that's all. They don't necessarily have to play this game when they could just fuck her here outright and there's nothing that she could possibly do. They were already giving her a compromise. Uncle Maxwell then went for the final nail in the coffin,

" Well you won't do it? I mean, it's your photo against one night of fun with everyone here. It's not like we are asking you to fuck your own son. He's just someone unrelated to you after all, just like the rest of us. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged.

" Unless you're telling us that you find Samuel's cock that unappealing that you don't even want to touch it. Is that right? "

Ouch. Well, hopefully Auntie Kat does deny that otherwise that's a really huge blow to my ego. And thankfully she did. " That's not true! It's just that.. "

" Well prove it then. We're waiting. " Uncle Maxwell smirked. " Actions speak louder than words after all. "