View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unusual past sexual exploits to share

Off track slightly, Mike was with me since last night and we did not had sex. It's gonna be my first spending a night with another man at my house without sex. Amazing!

I was rather surprised Mike did not even shy about me wearing only my panties walking around while he was completely naked as we chat the whole night. Mike shared with me his photo in his phone where he took at with a few guys. There one pic of him naked with another young Chinese guy naked as can see from the picture both were hugging each other nude smiling while taking the shot. Mike has a hardon while showing me the pictures.

I asked Mike what his gay preference either to be the top or bottom as what he explained to me. Hope I got this right as guys like top meaning he prefer to be the man and the guy who prefers the bottom takes in at times offering his ass like a lady. Mike is a bottom guy as he prefer to be used by other men especially using his firm sexy ass.

I gave a tight slap on his ass laughing when he told me this on my bed. I offered to dress him up like me. So I opened my wardrobe and threw Mike a few of my personal oversize bra & told him to try it. Sadly, does not fit him & he torn one of my Favourite bra I bought from Eres. But still it was fun having sharing our sexual exploits & it was my first time with a man who shows no interest in me.

Although I only know Mike less than 24 hours but he was like a sweet little Sister of mine. I was offering him staying at my place for another night today as I called my Boyfriend over tonight. My current Boyfriend is a Chinese guy and a Major ranked in the army with a red beret I supposed. He's a scholar as well and was always sharing his life with me in the army. I was supposed to meet him after his dinner tonight. I wanted my Boyfriend to meet Mike. Not to mention my Boyfriend is quite a shy guy. He was always caring and let me do whatever I wanted. I would say he spoiled me badly although we only started a relationship 2 months ago.

My Boyfriend, Paul, know about my past and even supported me at times when I had the urges to get back to my addicts but he was firm yet gentle encouraging me all this while. Paul was actually recommended to me by my FB, Alex who was another great guy I knew online years back. He's currently overseas for a 2 years work attachment.

So I was looking forward to the meet with Mike & Paul tonight at my place.