Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Her mouth only inches from his ridged sex, she stopped and looked up at him. 

"You wouldn't call this blackmail?" 

She was incredulous.

He slid his hands into her hair, lacing his fingers behind her head. 

"Well, I would call it protecting a marriage." He put a little pressure behind his fingers, "And I would call it making you fulfilled."

Susan yielded to the pull, and let herself be gently pushed down to meet his cock. She made no answer to his argument, but instead flicked her tongue out to taste him, tasting herself on him, mixed with his precum. He watched her for a moment, then leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes.

She cleaned her juices off of him, rolling her tongue around the head and then down the shaft. Hard as a rock, his cock twitched under her ministrations. She made her way back up and then wrapped her hand around him, stroking firmly, but not too fast yet. Her tongue flicked the underside of his cockhead, teasing the very sensitive flesh there. She explored him, mapping out every ridge, every line, sticking her tongue into the slit at the tip, tasting more precum.

Then she took him into her mouth, and he moaned, with another, "Yesssss." 

Just the head in her mouth, one hand stroking him, faster now, her other hand moved to his sac, cupping, massaging his balls. The thought crossed her mind that he was intensely vulnerable now, but while she could hurt him at the moment, there was no way she could prevent him from telling her husband- not only what she had done, but what she was doing right then. She sighed inwardly, and returned her full attention to the task at hand. And mouth.

It had been a very long time since she had done this for her husband, she had forgotten how good it felt, the power of giving a man this kind of pleasure. Granted, this was not the man she should be doing this for, but... she found herself enjoying it, and remembered some of the tricks she used to employ.

Matt moaned and sighed; his hands still in her hair, gripping, but not guiding. She pulled her hand away from his shaft, and took him all the way into her mouth. His pubic hair tickled her nose, and he gasped as he hit the back of her throat. She pulled back, almost off, and plunged down again. And again.

His body arched and his fingers tightened. Again she pulled back, this time running her teeth along his length, just hard enough for the sensation, not to hurt. She wrapped her hand back around him, stroking fast as she sucked hard on him, again flicking her tongue across it.

A long, low groan, and she felt his scrotum tighten in her hand as his cock grew harder still, then erupted into her mouth. Jet after jet shot into her mouth as she continued to stroke and suck, milking his cock. There was so much that some cum dribbled down to her chin.

He dropped his hands away, letting them fall to his sides as his cock spurted one more time. She caught it, and he looked down at her, quite satisfied. One last stroke and she pulled off.

She looked up at him as she sat back on her heels. Making eye contact, she raised her hand to her mouth, and spat into it.

He laughed, watching her reach for her discarded robe to wipe her hand and face off. She pulled it around her.

"Mmmmm, Susan. That was very good," he smiled broadly. 

"You can keep the picture. I have another." 

Leaning over, he kissed her gently on the forehead and then stood up. He ran his fingers through her hair before he bent over to pick up his pants.

Head down again, she whispered, "Somehow I knew you were going to say that."

"Sadly," he said, pulling his pants up, "I am a tad predictable. Besides, I preferred to ensure another visit." 

Another smile. 

"Many more to come."

She shivered, coming to grips with the realization that today wouldn't be the end of this. And the frightening fact that that didn't upset her. She was almost pleased to have it so.

"You were great," he said.

Head still down, her long hair screening her face, she smiled, sure that he couldn't see. "Thank you," she said quietly.