Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

"I'm going to train you to be my personal whore bitch and you're going to thank me." As Kevin removed the belt from his pants and folded it around Elle's ankles and then secured it tightly. Elle felt like a bull at a rodeo, her mind raced how could Kevin do this he loved her and she loved him in turn.

Kevin turned Elle over onto her stomach and picked up her arse and then raised his hand up to hit her across her arse, the first hit sent shock waves through Elle and he heard her scream out loud. He continued until she was crying uncontrollably, Kevin saw that her body was responding right as her cunt was leaking down her legs and causing the bed sheets to grow wetter and wetter with every hit.

Kevin took a few steps back to admire his work; he looked at her as Elle cried her heart out on the bed. Kevin went to Elle's kitchen and found a steel spatula, candles, a lighter and length of nylon rope which he had found under the sink. Kevin walked back into the bedroom and saw Elle lying face down the bed still crying. Elle was afraid to move from the bed as she heard Kevin enter the room again.

"Are you enjoying yourself Elle, as your cunt is leaking nicely." Kevin said as he stood over her. He undid his belt around her legs and started to tie one end of the nylon rope around Elle's leg and wrapped it around one of the posts of her bed and did the same to the other leg and tied off the rope, holding Elle's wide apart on the bed. 

"Please sir, let me go." Elle pleaded, her eyes were red from the tears and her make-up was running down her face, this made Kevin even happier.

"You Belong to me now and I want you to sign over car and apartment to me, by tomorrow night my slut." Kevin told Elle. He knelt between her open legs and started to fuck Elle's cunt and all Elle could do was to moan in pleasure as Kevin used Elle's cunt. Elle passed out on the bed and woke the following morning, Elle's ankles had red marks on them but she wasn't worried about that as she picked a pair of shoes which covered the marks.

Kevin was not there because he had left for school early and left a note telling her to meet him after football practice with the deeds to the car and the apartment. Elle read the note and soon after made an appointment to see her lawyer later that day.

Elle saw her lawyer during lesson time, asking a fellow teacher to take her lesson as she had forgotten that she had to see the dentist which was a lie. Elle got the title deeds changed and got back to school and back to her classes, the end of the day came very quickly as Elle lost track of time as the lessons became a blur.

Elle got her books together and put them in her bag and walked out towards her car, now it was Kevin's car but she drove it. Opened the car and throw her bag into the back seat and locked it up, then headed towards the football pitch were Elle saw Kevin practising set pieces for upcoming big game against their rival school which they always played at the end of the football season.

Elle waited on the touchline with all the other girlfriend of the team, she felt the odd one out as she was a lot older than them and she had been teaching them that day, Elle felt alive as she saw Kevin tackle a bigger player and bring him down.

"Way to go Kevin!" Elle shouted without realising what she had said. Then the coach blow his whistle and all the players knew that practice was over, Kevin waved at Elle and she waved back at him, this caused the rest of the team to wave at Elle and in turn she went red in the face.

Kevin grabbed a quick shower and missed the team talk about the upcoming game. Elle waited for Kevin to come out, she had done what he had demanded of her even if she had brought her apartment out right, it now belonged to Kevin along with her.

Kevin appeared form the changing rooms and walked over to Elle, the first thing she did was to hand him the title deeds to her apartment and her new car. They walked over to Kevin's new car and Kevin pushed her against the car window and kissed her full on the lips and felt under her skirt, Elle was soaking wet through her panties. Kevin broke the kiss and took the deeds from Elle's hand and looked them over.

"Good Girl, now I want you to drive me to my new home and we can talk about what happens next in your life my slut." Kevin told her, Elle open the car and got into the driver's seat and Kevin got into the car and put his hand on her leg, quickly sliding it up to her wet cunt.

Elle drove off and enjoyed the feeling of his finger in her cunt as she drove to their new home together. Kevin got out and upstairs to his new city apartment and sat down. Elle locked the car up and headed upstairs. When she got she found Kevin waiting on the sofa.

"Get undressed now! And get on your knees slut, I want a blow job!" Kevin demanded from Elle as soon as she put one footstep in the apartment "Sir I need to get my marking done first before that, Sir." Elle said

"This is my place and if you want to continue to live her then you will follow my rules, slut." Kevin barked at Elle.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir."Elle said submissively and started to strip in the doorway; Elle got down on her knees and crawled over to Kevin.

"Now I want your credit and bank cards, all of them as now I own you. I will call you slut until I can think of a new name for you." Kevin told Elle as she started to suck on his hard cock.

"Thank you Sir." Elle mumbled still sucking on his cock. Elle was getting wetter from sucking his cock, her cunt itched. Kevin knew that graduation day was a week or so away and he want to show off his new bitch off to the world and humiliate her in front of the whole school, but he was going to wait until the night of the dance to do that. 

Kevin shot his load down Elle's throat and swallowed it without thinking, Elle had become more turned on, and she was lost in her lust and gave Kevin total control of herself.

"I want you naked the moment you walk into my apartment and you call me sir at all time even when we are at school, do you understand me slut!" Kevin said bluntly.

"Yes Sir I understand." Elle replied...