Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Elle woke up and got out of bed, she looked back at the bed and saw Kevin still sound asleep, Elle walked into the bathroom opened the door to the shower and turned it on, she let the silk night dress fall to the floor and stepped into the shower. The water was hot and awoke her fully, the hot water ran down her back and between her butt cheeks, it caused her some pain as it hit her butt hole but it didn't matter anymore, Elle took the shampoo from it shelf in the shower, opened the bottle and squeezed some out and applied it to her hair while the water ran.

The shampoo stung her eyes while Elle washed her hair, then Elle washed the rest of herself, her mind went back to last night as she caressed her body, Kevin had lovely licked every inch clean even given her an orgasm in the shower just with his tongue, Elle fingers moved over her mound and played with her clit, Elle could feel something building inside her, without thinking she slid two fingers into her cunt, she ached her back as the joy of her own fingers worked her cunt.

The moaning woke Kevin in the bedroom, he noticed he woke up supporting an erection, maybe it was the fact that he had a beautiful woman who needed him or it could have been the moaning coming from the bathroom. He got up and out of the bed and walked into the bathroom and saw Elle in the shower with her fingers in her own cunt in pleasure.

"Yes Kevin I need you in me now!" came from Elle in the shower, she was totally unaware that Kevin was watching her, Kevin just stood with one hand wrapped around the base of his cock. The bathroom filled with steam from the shower, the shower door was covered in mist. Kevin went over to the shower door and slid it open, he cupped one of Elle's breasts and squeezed it gently, by this time Elle's orgasm had take over her. Kevin stepped into the shower behind Elle and placed his hands on her hips.

"Sorry did I wake you Sir."

"No I just needed a shower to so I joined you, you don't mind babe."

"Oh no Sir, please fuck me I need you in me Sir." Elle turned her head and kissed Kevin on the lips like a lover would do. Kevin's cock rested between Elle's butt cheeks, she felt it move as Kevin moved with her. Elle turned to face him and he slid his cock into her wet cunt, Kevin knew she saw willingly giving herself to him now. After twenty minutes Kevin shot his morning load of cum into Elle's waiting womb, Kevin got out of the shower and then turned around and helped Elle out; he could see his cum drip from her cunt down her leg and smiled.

Elle got dressed in front of Kevin as she had nothing to hide from him now, while he sat down Elle put on a pair of panties and a revealing bra on.

"You better take a second pair of panties to school with you babe." Kevin said as he watched Elle cover her sexy body with clothes.

Your right Sir, I might need them later, "Elle said "Oh you will babe, trust me on that." Kevin winked at Elle in a sexy way, next a black short skirt with a long spilt up it, followed by a white blouse, Elle started to button it up but stopped one button short of showing her full cleavage to the world and a matching black jacket to the skirt and finally, her trademark high heels, these were black too open at the back of the heel and at the toes. Elle usual wore stocking with her skirt suit be today she felt really confidant about herself.

Kevin watched the transformation of Elle into the hot teacher he wanted, he knew looked hot and the clothes were a big part of her image, but he also knew she looked even better naked and on the floor.

"I am going shopping for you later today Sir; I need to get some sexy lingerie Sir." Elle said.

"I am looking forward to see you in it tonight babe."As Kevin waved Elle over to where he was sitting, he put his hand on her smooth leg and moved it up toward her fresh clean white panties. Kevin fingered Elle through the material of her panties and made her wet again.

"Keep them on until recess babe and then we can have some fun." As Kevin hooked under the front of them and slid a finger into her wet cunt.

"Oh yes Sir I will."Elle answered in a moan. She had become very responsive to Kevin's touch.

Elle was unaware that she was late for her morning weekly meeting of the English department at school, she left Kevin in her apartment and went down to the garage parking space and got into her car and drove to school.