View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 23 ( what does the fox says?)

Fye appearance definitely made few heads turn as she made her way in, Her charm still works pretty well..

As soon as she spotted me at the corner, she walked towards me and wave...

Me: looking good ah.. Looking good...

Fye: haha same old same old..

Thanked her for coming and we chatted about our lives ever since we last met back in December.. Slowly filled her in with me and Megan's break up story.... BUT! I didn't mention robin.... I twisted the story..

I told her that Megan broke up with me because she felt ashamed as the photographer( jones ) whom she knew at a friends birthday party, apparently made her drunk and then snapped photos of her.. Therefore she felt she had betrayed me and broke up with me. She was too ashamed to tell anyone about it and refused to receive help saying she only deserves it and doesn't want to drag me into this as she is afriad the photos would leak out if I did anything silly..

Fye raged as I explained that he was a player who loves playing with girls feelings and then dump them like they were nothing but a toy.

She raged even more when I said he apparently had a girlfriend.

Me: Fye.. Are you okay?

Fye: fuck no, what do you intend to do now? Do you have a plan?

Me: Yes.. Only if you can help me. Otherwise there's no one else already..

Fye: anything for you...

(Told her my plans) and she agreed immediately without hesistation.. Big sacrifice from her but seems like she is not bothered.. She wants to do it!

Me: thanks Fye, you sure about it?

Fye: you owe me one (smiling cunningly)

Back of my head's telling me "damn sound so kinky, if only I can fuck her as well".

Me: I'm in your debt! Thanks!

We cheers to our cunning plans as we drunk thru the night like old friends.. The alcohol must have taken its effect, not long before her face and body was flushed red and she was talking all crazy...

Shorty after, we left and I had to sent her home.. I held Fye by her waist to support and keep her balance while she continues to talk crazy..

Fye: whyyyyy ah?? Whyyy all the guys fucked up one! Hahaa

Me: not all eh! At least not the one holding you now

Fye: (gave me a thumbs up)..... Den slowly change to middle finger.....

I want to fuck her..................

We boarded the cab shorty after spotting one around the sidewalk... As she rested her head on my shoulders, her left hands rested on my thighs... Exposing her creamy cleavage bust, it instantly made me horny... Damn... As my rod roses up i adjusted it to the side where her hands are, causing them to come in contact... My heart was racing super fast having the fear of getting caught.. This type of excitement doesn't always come along..

Just den...
Scratch scratch on my dickhead....

My heart stopped.

Fye: yawnnnnnnnn

And she went back to sleep..... Scaring the hell out of me and my dick stayed erected through out the whole journey.... Reached her destination and I woke her up...

Me: hey Fye... Fye... Wake up (tapping her cheeks)

Fye: huhhhh reach already? Oh okok thanks for the lift...

Me: you ok alr ah? Feeling sober?

Fye: yea just super tired... Normally I'm can hold my liquor.. But I'm feeling sober already.. I'll see u tmr ya?

Me: yes thank you for your help... See you tmr

Fye: ok bye~ call me tomorrow.. (Kisses my cheek)

I got another shock.....

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model